Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Peeptoe Ankle Strap Flatform Sandal

You know the feeling when you envision an entity but you can't seem to find it in actuality?  It happens to be a reoccurring theme in my life when it comes to shoes or clothing.  I can imagine a shoe that goes well with almost all of my outfits, and yet the shoe is like Cinderella's slipper: lost in the fairy-tale dream and only to be found after long waiting.  If I wanted to spend a thousand dollars on such a shoe, I'd have strutted just about a thousand footsteps by now.  However, waiting is a must for all good things, as the saying goes.  My fated pair is finally home.
JUMP Leather Flatform Sandals - Black from Asos (soldout)
Here's how I styled these flatforms:
QUAY Clear Reflections Shades (Elton Mirror Sunglasses) from Nasty Gal (get them here)
Long Sleeve Striped Dipped Hem T-Shirt from Sheinside (get it here)
Raw Cuff Shorts - White from YMI Jeans (get them here)



1 comment:

  1. It would be a total waste if I buy something expensive and only wear it for a few times.So,after reading your article. I finally made my decision with a black dress formal.

    ReplyDelete