Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Perfect Beige Cardigan

'So move your feet from hot pavement and into the grass, 'cause it's already passed' ~ Arcade Fire
Solid Swing Tank - Black from 2020AVE (get it here)
Short Knit Cardigan - Beige from 2020AVE (get it here)
Teardrop Loop Pendant Drop Necklace - Silver from 2020AVE (get it here)
Asymmetrical Geometric Pockets Shorts - Black from Sheinside (get them here)
Iris-01 Platform Lace Up Oxford Flat - Black from UrbanOG (soldout)



Today has been the first day it's hit the 70's this fall, so I whipped out my comfy somewhat chunky cardigan, which I think beats the typical Brandy Melville ones out there.  I originally saw it on Swaychic, but it sold out on me, so I found the exact one later on 2020AVE.  Like maple syrup to pancakes, it's my staple!

P.S. This is right before the sprinklers turned on.  What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment