Friday, October 11, 2013

These Shoes Were Made For Stalking

So I've been up and about and back to college, and it's been a while since my last post.  I've come back to discuss everyone's favorite accessory--shoes!!  Of course, don't get confused by the title; I don't stalk people, just fashion.  These are some of my newest picks and I'll tell you why:

The Mint Bedazzled Booties
Dunes-10 Rhinestone Ankle Strap Platform Wedge - Mint from UrbanOG  (soldout)
...because a little tease in the front and flashy in the back never hurt anyone! (super comfy btw)

The Moon White Dynamites
Coltrane Cutout Boot by Jeffrey Campbell - White from NastyGal (get them here)
...because white is the new black! (definitely splurged here)

The Sway Me Suede Litas
Francheska-01 Suede Lace Up Chunky Heel Platform - Blue from DWDShoes (get them here)
These are a Lita dupe / lookalike! (See the Jeffery Campbell version)
...because shoe(s) are my sunshine!

The Crypto-Creep Flatforms
Iris-01 Platform Lace Up Oxford Flat - Black from UrbanOG (soldout)
& because three creepers are better than one!

No comments:

Post a Comment