Friday, March 8, 2013

Violet Blouse

Springtime = sheer time.  We can feel the warm wind approaching, especially when we see and show more skin.  I don't know anyone who isn't pumped for the new season.  It can be any time of the year, though, and I will fall in love with every shade of purple, whether it be lilac, lavender, orchid, violet, fuchsia, magenta, or plum.  Since I'm in the process of augmenting more shirts and blouses in all sorts of pigments to my wardrobe, this top was at such a great extent of a must-have that I placed it above my Brandy Melville wishlist (which is quite a big deal).  This sheer violet halfway button up blouse is a bit of a darker shade in person than in my photos (it's closer to the store's image), but it shines through as so under the sun.  However, while you are wearing a necessary purple so pretty, the sun is not the sole source of radiance.  Roses are red, violets are blue, but gleaming the most, is the shade of you!
Mira Blouse - Violet from Necessary Clothing (get it here)

No comments:

Post a Comment